Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Untitle

Monday 25 June 2007


Hurmm..It is for a long time I haven’t updated dis entry. Hohoho. Just came back from clayton 2 days ago and busy with rugby training for MASCA (Malaysian Students Council Australia) Game maybe in next week..Quite tired..hohoho..

but Wanna thank to Ferz, Faris, Billi, Aqmal n farid for the stay at Clayton..Just visiting them for my winter break..before that I went to Shrine of Rememberance..At night went to Clayton with Faris, Bill and Ferz..Staying there for 2 days. Actually, we(Me n Keyo) just wanna stay for a day only, but something that can’t be avoided happen made us stay for another one day..Hohoho..that nite, Keyo n I played pool and I lost (Damn Keyo) Hohoho…5-3 then we played table tennis and I won…hohoho..5-0..Sorry keyo Just wanna show off a little bit..

We went back to city at 9.30am and arrived there at 10.30am..(I had Rugby training on dat day at 11.30am)..Hurmm..after arrived at my apartment, I ate an apple and slept for a while.. Suddenly..Oh my GOSH!!!...It’s 12.30pm already..What should I do??LOL!!Damn Me..Just washed my face and drink some water and get my bike then went to rugby training..Fortunately, they were just started..Hohoho.. Went back home after dat and cook smething and tido kepenatan..hohoho…

some of the pics at shrine




0 comments:

Post a Comment