Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yahoo! Alhamdulillah

Thursday 14 June 2007

OK..This is my first entry actually. But in this entry I wanna talk about my exam.. Thank God, it finally finished.. Yahooooo.. I got my head rest and can stay up until 2 days..hohoho..(Movie Marathon as Keyo said).. Still wondering about Scientific Programming and Simulation code:

The branching code:;

if ( I do well in my exam = = Good ) {
Return ( “You got all H1”) ##H1 is the highest grade
} else if ( I do not very vell = = not too good ) {
return ( “you still can pass” )
}else {
return (“you fail”)

Hurmm..It is like karma. When you do something good, the good thing will come to you..
(My name is Earl)

Hoho..My 1st exam at Uni of Melb.. I think, only mathematics A I’d done well because I’m desperately want H1 for this subject in order to enable me to take Maths B(advance) for next semester.. why? Hoho.. It is easier for me to choose subject for the second year. I mean the choices of subject will be more..Hohoho…No wonder because I’m majoring in Maths..

About my exam today.. Haha..the funny thing!! After my SPS paper, I’m smiling happily even I still had one more paper this evening. Not because I’m doing well in my SPS but for my next paper Technologies for Information system, I just only need 9 marks to pass; i must score 18/100 in order to get 9 marks!! Hohoho… (Assignments 50% : Final exam 50% ) No wonder I was smiling..hohoho…

Then for my Technologies for Information system paper I just did it only for 1 hour 15 mins.. Hohoho.. Just don’t know how to answer the question actually. I’m not good at memorizing stuff, so I just write everything that I know..

Then my exam timetable if officially close for this semester. Wondering, what to do this winter.

Today is the coldest day that I had. My hand was shivering while I worked on my SPS paper. Keep shivering until the exam end..


3 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    wah..sronok dh abes exam..dhlh bahagia giler..bgs2..mnareklh idup anda nnt,.=)

    14 June 2007 at 18:43  

  2. muna khaider said...

    jelesnye dah abes exam.. tape, sy satu agi!

    td mase paper IT awk kuar awal. sy rase tak puas ati.. sy cek balik cepat2 (dah siap dah) n trus anta gak..

    hari ni mmg sejuk...

    -mai

    14 June 2007 at 20:13  

  3. Mr F said...

    Hohoho..Mai..Mai..Sbenornye malas dh nk pk jawapan ape lg utk subjektif tu..actually, soklan obj agak senang I think..
    Che Noha..Agak membahagiakan diri la sekarang..Berhibernasi...

    14 June 2007 at 20:33  

Post a Comment