Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ballar_ _ _ Uni

Thursday 12 July 2007
sebenarnye dah lame wat draft utk post ni..tp xde mase nk post..

It seems to very long tyme with no updates.. As U know, this time is winter break and I did a lot thing that is not too interesting but very good to me.. The first thing is about MASCA..Hohoho.. Finally I can play rugby back…hohhoho..after a long tyme in UNITEN(PPOU) dont have time to play and also don’t have enuf men to form a team. WTH!!!..hohoho…luckily here, gorie invited me to join the MASCA game even his leg “patah kot”…nope…his ankle…Hurmm…the rugby was at Ballarat University…Far away from civilization as lutfi and fredy said to Aiman..(woo aiman is the host at Ballarat)..But, ballarat is not un civilized as they said…(they just want to kenekan Ainman only)..Tq to aiman for the rugby pitch..without him, maybe I cant play rugby too..hohoho…Ballart..>SEjukkkkkk….very2 cold that day…hurmm..

1st match between Victoria(my state) VS queensland…saye x main sbb saye jd observer for this match…Hurmmm….Damnn!!! our team lost to queensland just with conversion…we lost 7-5….Hurmm….kecewa sbb not contributing something in that game…2nd game between New South Wales(NSW) atau lebey dikenali dengan Sydney…hohoho… I am in the first team.. Hohoho…but in this game, I just only get the ball once or twice I think(I’m winger)..The fisrt time I got the ball, I can manage 3 people and gain ground for about 40 metres I think and unfortunately with no support, what can I do more…hurmm….we lost again in this match…12-5 I think…But, all their try is tak adil…1st try because of obstruction and secong try because of offside…2nd try,.I try to tackle the NSW flyhalf …I ran towards him…and dive..got his shirt…pull his shirt, suddenly his leg “dusshhh” dusshhhhhh” at my chest…I tackle him from back..not his fault…At that time..Erppppp..I cant breathe…. Help me!!! Hard to breathe… hurmm…”Neeenoo, Neeenoo, Neeenoo, Neeenoo”…Paramedic datang…”are u okay?” “no im not, it is hard to breathe” hohoho…”ok let me take u to the van and I can do some diagnosis…” hohohoho…damnn….saye keluar dengan pasrah….just before I went out, aiman, who replace my place got the try…waaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….I wanna try tooo….

And 3rd match(last match) I think, not very interesting…hurmmm….we got the 3rd place…hohoho…and here the medal…



Next tyme we are aiming 1st place with gorie yg sudah pulih, faris maybe boeh main jugak, atuk, n semua yg sudah fit kecuali Jovan yg “tak fit”….let us play this game guys…

baju yg kotor::

2 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    wah..kamu bermaen rugby dan cedera..sy juga brmaen netball dan cedera parah..ha3..nsb kita serupa..=)

    14 July 2007 at 22:29  

  2. Mr F said...

    owhh...saye tidak cedera sangat...just on dat time je..then after 2, 3 minit dah boleh main balik..hohoho...

    15 July 2007 at 22:30  

Post a Comment