Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Mission Accomplished : New Template

Thursday 14 June 2007

As you know, this post is about my new template. So how is it? This takes me a few hours to finish it.. The layout is OK but I got some problem with CSS.. So that’s why I publish it quite late as I expected. Hurmm.. Why happy three Friend? Hurm. This “Ilham” actually comes when I was chatting with my friend on YM. At that time she use happy three friend environment. I become more interested and start find the Happy three friend picture.. And found it.

The shoutbox is actually is my old shoutbox that I use it for my former blog, and that blog I don’t “take care” anymore because no update for a long time. And anyone who wants their blogs linked to my blog, please tell me..

Blog..Hurmm…I started blogging when I was in Uniten with miss Eliza.. Hhohooho.. Almost every time she asked us to write something on the blog but we gave a lot of excuse to write. Hohoho.. I’m not sure weather The Xenons still remember or not..hohohoho…

Here is a youtube video. I love to listen to this song



1 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    of course lh still ingt kna tulis blog+journal ari2..tp tulis journal mcm xtulis lh..lwk je..

    15 June 2007 at 02:16  

Post a Comment