Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This Semester

Wednesday 18 July 2007
Hurmm…next week will come..and new semester will begin..
This new sem I took
• Mathematics B
• Applied Mathematics
• Number Theory
• Introductory Microeconomics

Hurmm…This semester timetable is not as pack(3x) as last semester..3 subjects got lab..fuyoo…This semester got only one lab Math B..just an hour..and only 17 hours per week compared to 23 hours per week..Hopefully, I can manage to score all H1 for this semester since my timetable is good and I hope I don’t do the same thing like my last sem..bannnyaakk main sampai tidak mengulangkaji pelajaran…hurmm…



This is my timetable and I hope can put applied math(pracs) on Friday 10 am..Hopefully there someone change their timetable…but it is okay if I don’t change it and just go to Friday 10 am..because the questions and problems given are all the same..hohoho…just for Thursday got a lecture at 3.00pm and I cant change it anymore…IF I can change it to another day, hohoho…I got 3 days holiday per week…one day extra..hohoho

3 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    ya..my tymetable pn x pack tp ni sbb ada 3 lecture yg 2 hours..tp agak mnarek jugk lh tymetable..and xde klas pkl 8 cm sem lps,ini 1 kelebihn supaya sy tdk bley ponteng klas..

    19 July 2007 at 09:38  

  2. muna khaider said...

    ketidakacian melanda! 17 contact hours aje?? mine's 20.. itupun dah agak lega..

    19 July 2007 at 09:56  

  3. Mr F said...

    cahaya: hoho...mine xleh nk adjust utk lecture pagi..kalo nak ubah, nnt kene pegi ecture pukul 2 ptg...kami xde lecture sampai 2 jam...mungkin kot..ntah lerr

    Mai:hurmm...xpe la mai..kamu sbb ade lab kot 3 jam...tu la jadi 20...hurmm...neway, gud luck for ur new semester...

    19 July 2007 at 11:59  

Post a Comment