Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

ski trip

Sunday 22 July 2007

It was 7.30am..the surrounding was overwhelmed by mist…hurmm…owh, what a feeling…Im very excited…bus arrived maybe around 8.00 am and we go into the bus..the journey started..

I don’t know what time we arrived at the place to hire the ski..I decided to hire a ski since I am excited with ski…so, a ski with a pants $30…hohoho…I didn’t bring a spare pants so dats y I hire a pants to avoid my jeans wet..hohoho…when the bus passed at the middle of the mountain ( I guess it is at the middle).. I saw the snow, which I never see it before…I was very “jakun” at that tyme..hohoho..what a feeling..excited + happy + jakun + ape2 lagi yg berkaitan….i feel like I wanna stop the driver and go out touch the snow at that time…hohoho…what a jakun…maybe about 12.00pm I arrived at Lake Mountain.. Do you know I did firstly??of course get out the bus and touch the snow..hohoho…baling2 salji..at that time I feel..hehe baru rase macam duduk kat oversea…

Mission started..

I get my ski and the perkakasan lain..jeng jeng jeng…first thing, get some food to eat so that im not starving while I played the ski…it is the time…

My ski mission started…hohoho…first step, not fall, 2nd step, not fal, 3rd step…alamak, I felt down…that showed how excited I was..i think, im the first person to fall down among my fren..hohoho…try again, fall again, try and fall again and finally, meluncur ski dari atas bukit, hohoho..im good at dat but don’t know how to stop and navigate..I continue until I reach top(maybe) of the ski track..then Amal invited me to had some Air Batu Campur but Ais Kepal is better..hohoho…then I ski-ing agai until the end of the track…before that me and also some friends, making a snow man..then after finishing that snow man, we took some pics and go back to the car park(starting place)..on the way back, there is a place where the track is steep enough for me…hohoho…it is tyme to show my skill to me..hohoho…just felt down once..i think it is about 200m the steep track…hebat x?…hohoho..and I arrived at the starting point..and perform my solat on the snow..owh, what the experience..then go back to the bus and go back home..we arrived at about 8pm and trus je menulis this entry sambil me-resize gambar..

What a jakun is me..no wonder because Malaysia don’t have the natural snow… hohoho..It is normal I think…

Some of the pics


orang salji


ABC satu..ehh..ais kepal la


berjaya!!!


erk..jatuh lagi


sewa ski

2 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    ha3..sy juga jakun ms mula2 dpt rs salji..lawak sj..n ski mmg sronok even jatuh dan akhrnya sy give up..=)..snow man kamu sgt lh bsr..

    24 July 2007 at 14:03  

  2. Mr F said...

    saya xgive up..main sampai jatuh byk kali...snowwoman sbenarnye tu...

    26 July 2007 at 14:59  

Post a Comment