Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

tajuk disini

Monday 19 May 2008
Today finally begin with new determination… Hak hak hak hak

After skipping classes for about 3 days last week, I determined to not to skip class anymore.. But the problem is, my sleeping cycle is completely changing… I slept around 10pm and woke up around 2am and from 9am I feel sleepy… And that is why I was skipping my class last week… It is about time that I have to revert it back to normal.. Don’t blame me…But blame me… HiHihi… Even Dutch and Aileen surprise I came to OR lecture today(normally I didn’t come)…Hurm, the probability Assignment I did cincai2 je this week… The last assignment for all subjects now being “delivered” to me… Starting From Comp Math, OR, Probability and Vector Analysis… And for sum, I have 4 assignments left so far…And these are the last assignment for this semester.. Maybe tonight just wanna rest a bit and do some revision on vector or do the Comp Math Ass…Maybe…InsyaAllah…

Note:
Aisyah a.k.a caca marba now has her own blog:: feel free to visit her blog..

Lately I am hardly updating my blog coz something important have to be given priority…

Ferzly pon semakin rancak menulis blog—aku harap kegelisahan die tu akan berkurangan..

Mai pon dah tukar blog dah…

Noha pulak tukar layout baru

Currently layan Bleach n Naruto:: )

1 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    wah2..ada nm sy terselit di situ..:D

    ferzly sgt rajin mgupdate blog..bc jugk walau kdg2 sgt pening utk fhm apa yg cuba dismpikn..

    owh..mslh tdo yg sm mcm laili..skip klas pg sbb tdonya di pg ari..

    :D

    20 May 2008 at 07:42  

Post a Comment