Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Rambling

Thursday 13 November 2008
Opss...

Finally...after 4 weeks holding to write an entry...

Lots of things happen to me in just four weeks...

1stly , I cannot play soccer anymore... My leg broken (right OK) and right now, Im using my special adjustable leg with some fiber glass protection around my right leg..Maybe I can recover in about 4-5 months??full recover..

My recent picture:


hehe..Now is exam period for me..just finished 1 paper today..yeah, with my condition I still manage to go to exam hall OK...tomorrow got another one but this paper I think, I cannot do it coz I just started to study for this subject for just 4 hours ago..What I get by just revising for just 4 hours? Yeah..nothing.. Actually I planned for this exam a bit earlier..To complete all the revision during the SWOT VAC but things happen and I could not stop it.. Yeah In fact, I had to just lying on the bed for almost 2 weeks because of the broken leg...It hurts like hell and I cannot do anything during that time..It stops me from revising because I cannot get my leg straight for long during that time...What can I do is just lying on the bed and at least HOPE that the pain goes away...

Maybe I will take another exam for this subject...Supplementary exam..YEAY!!! but I have to try first doing this paper tomorrow to see how it goes..Why?? because I have the choice either just not going to exam take it another time or do it and do it again another time..hehe..Obviously I prefer the second one..

Yet, The money seems to go away from me...yeah..Lucky i dont think about it yet but still i need that thing to continue my living here in OZ...Hopefully the MOE thing will settle soon and I got my money as promised...HOPEFULLY...waiting for my another money but probably I'll receive that on December and maybe early January...Long way to go...

Im ging to make money online now..and for the first step is get some fund and job done... Yeah..after I got my US$3300 this december, Going to start my long awaiting planning.. i dont know if it is worth or not but I am risk taker ( and according to Decision Making the double derivatives of u must be greater that 0) Why? so that I dont have this sort of short of money if shit happen (Like now)..As you know, Shit always happen...

Yeah..to gorie..finally, I updated my long lasting blog..maybe thinking of moving my blog to dot com.. how about MrFakhri.com ? are you second on that??

Lol

Studi wehh...

3 comments:

  1. gorie said...

    sempat lagi pikir nak tukar address.

    stadi la wei. esok paper.

    13 November 2008 at 12:02  

  2. Anonymous said...

    semoga cepat sembuh n all d best for d ppr...take care!

    13 November 2008 at 22:00  

  3. Unknown said...

    @gorie :

    Ok2..aku study..

    @syida :

    Thanks...selamat pulang ke tanah air...hohoho

    14 November 2008 at 20:10  

Post a Comment