Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

bila sejuk terasa lapar

Wednesday 16 July 2008
Alhamdulillah, dapat juga meluangkan sedikit masa update this blog when it is “ignored” since I was in the middle of exam.

Winter Holiday recap..
Start my journey to Brisbane for NCG Games on 1st July ..
Blab la bla….
1st day of the game, 400metres but too bad, I was so slow compared to others..haha..
The last day and also the last game which was RUGBY (I played for this game). Unfortunately, my team only manage to get the third place.. but I was satisfied with the game since I got the ball and manage to tackle a few BIG guy.. A guy from NSW team(jersey no 8), which I heard the rumors ( a Malaysia player) –HahaHA—I manage to tackle this guy.. I think not tackle lah.. just pull him and then push him to the line out.. BUT, he is a big gigantic 3 times bigger than me OK.. Haha.. ok2..stop this thing..
Rambling when I got excited..

Haha..wanna tell something.. Got injured at the face and I like it..

After that
Going to Dream world with rahmat n malek. Thanks guys for ur accompany.. Come to Melbourne and I’ll bring u guys loitering around pulak.. it is my promise( but please come whet it is school holiday and when im around Ok)

Ok lah, I stop here last..
Thanks to ita( if she read this post)
“with message : I really appreciate it..kalo ade pape problem, maybe I can give my hand? Maybe”


Some pics:










The rest of the pictures, see my frenster lah.. or facebook..

Selepas balik, I tried to cook pulut kuning and the result:



Ok lah..not bad..Boleh tempah dari fakhri catering.. only accept the order when I am free..

and doing some stupid thing around brisbane city haha..controversial

3 comments:

  1. aisyah said...

    haha..bile nak mai??aku bawak ko jalan kat jalan raya je..ok x??..=p

    18 July 2008 at 13:16  

  2. Ann said...

    ha3..caca buat lawak.:p

    rahmat tu dh semakin berisi kn?or mmg mcm tu dr dulu lg?

    ha3..tetiba ckp psl rahmat pulk

    18 July 2008 at 15:45  

  3. Mr F said...

    aah..rahmat semakin sehat dan mantap...
    owh..cancel lah plan nak gi chrstcrh.. nak pi perth la kalo gitu...

    20 July 2008 at 11:13  

Post a Comment