Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Taman Langit

Friday 13 June 2008
Tajuk tiada kena mengena dengan post:: (Sambil mendengar lagu Peterpan)

Updated!!

I did get 7.5% for my 2nd assignment...
Yeah..I got the email from my lecturer just now...
And now, hoping for my 3rd assignment marks..
i did loitering around Math Building (Richard Berry) yesterday and found the others
3rd assignment.. total mark is 55..

so for me to get 15% from that i have to get 46/55 .. yeah.. I think i can.. hope so..
just asking my lecturer what should i do if i fail this subject..
He haven't replied it yet.. maybe later.. He's got exam paper to mark oooo...

Haha...

2nd paper is on 20th.. Have to start now.. time is killing you..not me..
wah...I finish so late.. weeeeeeeee..

Gud luck on ur paper guys..

I'm going to boost all my strength in this 23 days onwards... maybe i'll become exausted but no worries, after that i'll recover happily.. Happy lah sangat...

and the song ended the moment i stop writing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment