Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Beberapa jam sebelum larian terakhir

Thursday 26 June 2008

Yeah, it is just a few hours.. 9 hours more actually.. but still wanna say it a few.. This semester exam was the most relaxing and “Sensor”… haha..

Let me recap my exam time table

10/6 Computational Math

20/6 Probability

23/6 Vector anlysis

26/6 Intro to OR

10/6 computational math

We had been given a week before that.. we call it SWOT Vac (Study Without Teaching Vacation) . Yeah.. I have 10 days to study this subject (Semester finished in 31st May).. Yeah.. this subject is the most scariest and “horrorest” in my life.. haha..and it is super duper luper difficult.. for sum, I couldn’t answer 60% of the final exam paper.. all the assignment marks already given for the total of 30.51% . that is 60% of the total assignment marks.. too bad.. btw, let hope this paper is doing OK..not me..

20/6 Probability.

I have 10 days to study this subject actually but the “Malas” thing come along with the internet virus to prevent me to study with all determination.. with all the jumbo mambo on the internet, I lost my hope to study.. all the day surfing the net and doing nothing until 19/6 I start to study this subject.. WTH man!!!.. you are supposed to study all along the way until now but u just study it for a day? Haha.. 12hours non stop reading and revising the assignments and notes.. but 12 hours give me more understanding rather that attending the lecture for one semester!!

23/6 Vector analysis

Yeah!! This virus comes again… all the day surf the net until 25th I started to do the question, past exam, and the exercise book.. this time is from 4pm until 9.00am the next morning.. exam started at 9.30am..

26/6 Intro to OR

My last paper..yeah..it is just about the time. Subject with the highest carry mark.. 19.4% total is 20% .. Wow!! I just realized it just now.. now im in the middle revising all sort of assignment and tutorial… and im not going to sleep again… yeay… hahaha…

OK..dah dah dah..pi study fakhri..

Chow..

Assalamualaikum..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    26/6??
    ari ni..ha3..sudh berexam kh skrang??
    selmt brmula percutian..sy sudh seminggu brcuti..tp bosn je..ha3

    26 June 2008 at 09:23  

  2. Mr F said...

    agaklah..baru abes...hoho...
    suke2..

    26 June 2008 at 22:31  

Post a Comment